late posting this- but a few weeks ago we went to the annual Clemson Club picnic and boy has it changed. We used to go and there would be a few families with kids, some young couples, some older couples and current students. In fact a year or two ago we met Stephanie and Charlie at that same picnic I believe. Stephanie and I got to know each other a bit better through running and have become good friends. She and I were pregnant together and she had a beautiful baby girl named Nola Grace a few weeks after we had Emily. Well we finally got together at the picnic and got to meet each other's sweet baby girls. Nola is just beautiful (like her mama) and I really hope the girls get to grow up together and be friends. They are such sweet people and I am so glad they are in our lives.
 |
| Stephanie and Nola |
 |
| with Kim |
 |
| Emily in her Clemson bubble |
No comments:
Post a Comment