Saturday, October 15, 2011

a different view

So Emily has been sitting up in her Bumbo chair for a while. At first she was still a big ol bobble head or she leaned over to one side or the other. But recently she has gotten great head control and a bit more balanced and comfortable doing that whole sitting up thing. So on one of our Saturday morning play sessions, I sat her in the Bumbo and on her play mat- she LOVED it. It's like everything old was new again. The toys that had been dangling above her sweet little head were all at eye level and within total reach- and mouth range.  I will let you see the results...



WOW- look at all these toys!

hmmmm...what to try first

bird?

bird seems like a good choice, I've had my eye on him

mmmmm...fabric birds taste....eh

maybe the koala bear instead

yuck- bears don't taste good!

No comments:

Post a Comment