Wednesday, February 8, 2012

waiting

Our girl loves to eat. Loves it I tell ya!  I know I've shared pics of her eating peas and cereal and such. but man- the girl will eat anything you put in front of her (and try to eat many things she shouldn't)!  Well poor Lily...she has been waiting. and waiting. and waiting for Emily to drop her some goodies. This rarely happens though because our girl has gotten so good with her little fingers and pincer grasp that she rarely misses and when she does, it usually ends down her bib and in her own lap. And still Lily sits patiently waiting. 
One day sweet pooch, there will be food thrown onto the floor- on purpose I am sure- and you will get your just rewards.  Until then, Lil will have to be happy with the tiny few peas or puffs or bites of chicken that fall off of Emily as we pick her up from her high chair.

wait- is that something on the ground?

false alarm

come on kid- drop something

I just love Em's feet in this one!
YUM- fooooood

maybe a morsel or two...

No comments:

Post a Comment