Thursday, June 21, 2012

Emily is having a.....

BABY BROTHER!  We had our ultrasound - as many of you know on the 14th and found out that everything looks good and as it should and that we are having a baby boy this October. I have to admit that I was surprised. I just knew it was another baby girl to wear all of those clothes we have...but God knows what he is doing and we are THRILLED to be planning for a baby boy this time around! 

 NO name yet- give us time, we just switched gears on the gender people!! 

And as you know, I wanted Emily to be a part of things- so she got to tell most people with cell phones in our little text reveal.  Here she is with her sign- and here HE is- his first appearance but certainly not last on  the blog!!

hold what? where?

mama you're silly

like this?

Oh well, I tried...

baby Mac2

No comments:

Post a Comment