Monday, May 21, 2012

memphis in may bbq festival

Sean and I have been on a Memphis in May BBQ team for the last 6 years. We don't really do a whole lot but go down to the river, eat, drink and be merry- and maybe help a little on judging day. But we enjoy our friends and the spectacle that is BBQ fest.  This year we took our Emily to the river for the first time and I have to say she did GREAT! She lasted about 4 hours before we decided we better pack it in and head for home. And FYI - a shout out to our super cook Tony Daughtry and MC for the day brother Scott- our team placed 12th in Ribs (that's out of 140+ teams). GO SMOKIN ON THE RIVER!

I"m ready to go people! I smell BBQ

sharing a drink with Aunt Lauren


yay chips!

what you mean I can't eat chips?

gettin tired Daddy
I don't smile on demand

yay! Mommy's lap

No comments:

Post a Comment