Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Our time together these days

After being laid off it has taken me a while to adjust to being a stay at home mommy.  I don't really feel like I got the hang of in until very recently actually.  I think with the shock, then she was sick, then I was sick, then Sean's mom got sick.  We had a very busy month or so right after I lost my job and nothing ever felt "normal".  I was really wondering if I could be that kind of mom.  To be home with her all day and not go crazy.  I have realized a few things now that we seem to be settling into a routine.  I adore her more everyday if that is possible. I do think I like being home with her- but we need some structure.  So I signed Emily up for Mother's Day out back at the beginning of June. I just couldn't stand the thought of her going from full daycare with friends everyday to just me- and let's be honest, I would probably go nuts if I didn't have a little time a day or two a week to myself and to get things done!  She has really done well and seems to enjoy it. These are a few shots from our time there so far.

on our way....

wacky water week!

playin with a new friend





We've also been trying to get out a little everyday- the grocery store, Little Gym, lunch with Daddy or Nana.  And then of course there is playtime at home.  We sing and dance and play with the ark- and now we practice walking - A LOT!  We also try to go to the pool some too.

sending Daddy love by text

snacks are Em's favorite time of day!

naptime

Little Gym

lunch out

playtime

checking out new things before the pool

pool time


post swim = more SNACKS!

being her silly self- chillin with a juice (and it was a hat day)

too coooool for school

No comments:

Post a Comment