Monday, October 1, 2012

long time gone...

So I've been MIA for a few months....kinda busy in the MacDermant household lately. LOL... BUT I took lots of pictures and am going to try to play catch up with a few posts- mostly photos.  Let's see, where did we leave off???  JULY you say- yikes! Okay...this post will be July, and August and September catch up.  We had a lot happen this past summer.  We bought a new house and moved. Sean turned 45, I turned 40, and Miss Emily started walking- sheesh! and that is just through September. And you all know what happened in October. :)  So bear with me over the next few days while I try and play catch up.

this packing stuff is fun mama!
a new reading spot? - she just likes my shoes

15 months old (July)

a tutu and a swimsuit in one! wow!

love swingin on my new porch!

watching Clemson with Daddy- GO TIGERS!

Hooray for football season! Hotty Toddy!
first time at the playground = LOVE
check me out! we have a pool!!!
this is my - what? I didn't do anything look...

Daddy's Birthday- gimme some cake

Mama's Birthday- YAY more cake!





No comments:

Post a Comment