Tuesday, January 22, 2013

3 Months




 Andrew turned 3 months old on January 19th.


We didn't have a checkup this month but I'm pretty sure he's grown a couple more inches too! His cheeks are so full- he still looks like Em somewhat but his cheeks are fuller and his eyes aren't as open/big as hers were.
  • Andrew  is between 12-14 pounds, and I would guess about 24 inches long. (no check up this month) 
  • He's cooing and smiling and starting to find his voice. He loves to sit facing you and giggle
  • he recognizes certain people now when he sees them
  • he's batting at things and starting to grab and hold on to objects more
  • he still isn't sleeping much. and is still eating about every four hours.
  • he can hold his head up for about 20-30 seconds (or longer I am just guessing)
  • and everything is starting to go into his mouth! 
  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment