So we set off through the "forest" and we asked Helen Grace to show Emily the different scenes along the way. Helen Grace was SO adorable running from area to area saying "oooooh look Mommy penguins" or "look at the mouse mama" she seemed so excited to see everything. We even got her to show us how penguins walk! too cute. It was pretty much lost on Emily but she did look at everything and seemed to be checking things out. And at the end....was SANTA! Helen Grace wanted to see Santa, then didn't- I still think it's because the kid in line two people in front of us was in his mom's arms SCREAMING that he didn't want to see Santa. Mom didn't seem to care- SOOOO WRONG!! He cried the whole time.
Sha and Helen Grace waited patiently for us to have our turn. I had NO expectation going in but I figured that this might be my best chance to get a photo with the bearded one before Em is older and gets scared like most kids. I distracted her from the screaming kid until it was our turn. I snuggled her, gave her a kiss, set her on his lap, fixed her dress and bam! the photographer was making crazy high pitched sounds waving an Elmo doll and one, two we were done. JACKPOT! TWO good pictures with Santa-YAY! WOO HOO!!
We topped a fun trip to see Santa with a yummy girls' lunch at Newk's with Sha and Helen Grace. We like girl time! I hope Emily is as willing to see Santa every year - but I won't hold my breath!
| Santa! |
| Helen Grace checking out the Gingerbread houses |
| the Elves- that are older than I am! |
| Em chillin |
| Helen Grace showing Emily the ropes |
![]() |
| Cutie Patootie |
| WHO are you? |
| he's not too scary mama! |
![]() |
| see HG this is my moose! |
![]() |
| what's all the fuss about mama? who's the guy in the suit? |
![]() |
| FINALLY I got a kiss from Helen Grace! And Sha got a photo of it!! |
| Helen Grace was patting Emily's face. so sweet |




No comments:
Post a Comment