Friday, December 16, 2011

Van is the man

So ANYONE who knows Sean very well knows that he *kind* of likes Van Morrison...I mean he tried to bring the name VANessa into the mix when we were pregnant (I quickly gave a look and an eye roll and that was that).  ;)   My mom got Emily this cute little onesie for her Daddy and we finally got some cute pics of her in it now that she is big enough to fit into it.  She is one coooool cat that girl.  (her dad declined to be in the photos that go on the blog for this post).

this is my quiet indifference look-  Daddy says Van is the Man

this is my "I'm a DIVA" I'm too cool for you look

who is this Van Morrison guy and why don't my socks match my outfit?

I think Daddy is the MAN!

okay I guess Van is the man...whoever he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment