Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy St Patrick's Day and the rest of the week

We had a great week last week that ended in a fun filled weekend. Emily is really getting around - crawling at lightning speeds these days. I feel like I chase her all over the house now! She still loves school and Ms Janice and playing with her friends. We had a girls' day at the Zoo Saturday with Auntie Amy and Davis Cate followed by a super yummy lunch at Fresh Slices. Sunday we had lunch with Aunt Charlotte and Bailey (no pics of them-sorry!) some of my favorites from the week/weekend:

early morning fun with Ms Janice
early morning snack of her fav- graham cracker
want some?
on the move at school
finger lickin, nose stickin good!

first pair of shorts!

orangutan sleeping sitting up
elephants on parade
polar bears- um hugging?! ahem
lunching with Davis
playin with Daddy!
griping about my dinner
soft tacos are GREAT mommy!
I love food!
pooped from my long week

No comments:

Post a Comment