Monday, March 12, 2012

lately- catching up

things have been fairly low key in the MacDermant household lately. Not a lot of things going on- but I realized I hadn't really done a post in a week or so - thought I better get on it!  Then I started looking at the pictures- and I realized that all I have been taking pictures of is Emily at school or eating or occasionally playing...funny how it all looks the same- see what I mean below! too funny (or sad maybe)!


hi mommy
thinking mommy is pretty funny
smiling at Ms Janice
hurry up mommy- gotta play
playin at Nana's
playin with my house
what you mean Lily's???
new drum set
Lulu is COOL!!!
mac and cheese for Nana's Birthday
turkey and black beans
i like food mommy!!
oranges
one handing my bottle
veggie stick snack
strawberries for breakfast
pizza wit mommy and daddy
too early for pictures mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment