So my Birthday is tomorrow...the BIG 3-9- UGH. For anyone who knows me, they know I LOVE my Birthday. I celebrate the entire week (I would make it the month if I could get away with it). But this one, this year, this END of my 30's...Not lovin it. Not looking forward to being 39. Glad I'm alive and kickin, but there is something about the "9" birthdays that always get to me. I don't like the end - so I prefer to look on ahead to the future.
People have asked me what I want this year- and the answer really is NOTHING. Short of a bigger house - that WILL happen one day, and my pre-pregnancy weight ( a work in progress)...I have EVERYTHING you could want in life. A wonderful husband who loves me, a beautiful daughter with whom I fall more in love every day, and a still loving, loyal if sometimes neglected pooch who still shadows my every footstep. And my sweet mama- who still thinks I do no wrong (or at least who loves me even when I do). Also I have a good job and wonderful friends and family :)
So my wish for tomorrow is simple...a seemingly short day at work (just don't FEEEEL like it takes 20 hours to get through 9.5). a mani, a cupcake, a slice of pizza for dinner while watching a ridiculously sappy chick flick on the tube, a baby who sleeps well tomorrow night and possibly a hubby who might get up Saturday morning to feed the sleeping baby so I can sleep in past 5:45....
Happy Birthday to me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment