Monday, September 5, 2011

A Few Firsts

We had a very busy and exciting weekend full of firsts for Miss Emily Claire...

She went to Oxford for her first Ole Miss Football weekend- but she did not attend the festivities. She spent the day with her Nana, Mrs Linda and Mrs Linda's Grandchildren and it sounds like they had a big time. Sean and I went to the game- a heartbreaker (what else could it be for the Rebels).  We tried cereal for the first time - and boy was it a HIT! I couldn't even get another spoonful before she would lurch forward and try to grab my hand with her mouth open or catch the excess without her starting to get upset for more! She hasn't gotten the hang of the whole real eating thing but she is excited about real food.  She wore her first pair of blue jeans today and took her first trip to the zoo. We went with Auntie Amy and Davis and met Abby Crane and her parents on the way in. We also got to see Aunt Carla - WOO HOO!  WHEW...what a fun, full weekend!

The Rebels take the field

First football photo of the year

Jack Black leading the "Are You Ready"

Emily checking out the baby in the mirror with mommy

First Cereal

I think I like this stuff

I realllllly like this stuff


the zoo
fraught with anticipation

meeting Abby Crane

About to hit the zoo with Auntie Amy and Davis Cate

mom's favorites

the bears were playing

Emily's excitement over the bears

Davis and Amy

giraffes

No comments:

Post a Comment