Monday, September 19, 2011

Miss Megan

My friend Megan is pregnant.  She is one of my eight friends who has either had or in her case is about to have a baby.  What an exciting time in our little circle of friends!  The blessings are abundant in this neck of the woods....so if you don't want a youngin- don't drink the water around here!!  We showered Megan with love and gifts on Sunday.  I love baby showers.  what 's not to love ya know.  I will tell you that the topics of conversation sure have changed over the last few years.  We've gone from movies and football and fashion to diapers and sleeping and breastfeeding.  Oh how life changes.  All for the better I'd say.  We are all very blessed and excited to meet little Ziggy soon (Ziggy is his nickanme).


Rebecca, Megan & Kelly

the mommy to be and me

Megan and Ziggy

No comments:

Post a Comment