As most of you know I was a cyber stalker of Helen Grace before we had Miss Emily. (I actually still stalk their blog almost daily). I blame her daddy. And my mother. They sent me a photo of sweet precious HG in a bumbo seat yawning and I was hooked. She was 3 months old. I followed their blog and watched her grow and fell in love. I finally convinced her daddy that I was really not a crazy stalker (I think) and I got to meet her and her sweet mommy Sha a little over a year ago. Now as you can see, she is a beautiful little 2+ year old. We've gotten to be friends and try to have dinner once a month or so. We love our time with the Toohigs. Time sure does fly doesn't it?
Emily is really getting interactive and she loved having Helen Grace pay so much attention to her.
| me trying to be sly and catch them without them knowing- makes for cutting heads off and half my kid out! |
| having a serious discussion no doubt |
No comments:
Post a Comment